Of course there are still others who want a large fun party atmosphere. I’ve done them all. There are three main pros and cons to a Destination Wedding in Arizona.
- Traveling ability of guests
Arizona offers one of the best kept secrets for your perfect Destination Wedding in all the United States because the location choices are so varied and there are so many choices. Your wedding ceremony can include stunning sunsets in the desert, as well as mid day gatherings in the tall pine forests tucked away in the mountains. Arizona’s many State Parks are kept beautiful year round and offer Wedding Permits and reservations to make your event as stress-free as possible.
Here are several suggestions you might not have considered when choosing a location for your Arizona Destination Wedding:
- The home of a family member or friend who lives in Arizona
- Your favorite restaurant in Arizona
- On your boat
- On your motorcycle
- On a train (See Grand Canyon Railroad in Williams)
- In your plane (I’m beginning to sound a little like Dr. Seuss, aren’t I?)
- At a lake (Arizona has 41 lakes)
- Public historical homes (Phoenix alone has over 200)
- Golf Course Wedding Venues (There are 247 known golf course venues in Arizona)
- Arizona City Parks (Sedona alone has 7 city parks)
- Arizona State Parks (A choice of 30 different parks)
- Arizona Resorts (Arizona offers more than 249 Resort choices)
There are so many choices you can make that it would be impossible to name them all. But a quick Google search by the bulleted titles above should allow you to narrow your search. Your destination wedding is as natural and cost effective as you choose and the photographic memories will be so gorgeous that you’ll be happy you made this out-of-the-ordinary decision.
The couples most likely to choose a destination wedding are those who do not have a religious affiliation or a church they regularly attend. Some want a spiritual ceremony with vows that are particularly meaningful to the couple and simply cannot find a traditional minister to go along with their wishes. Some do not care for a set of vows which makes any mention of God, Lord or Jesus. Still others have a strong belief in God, but do not have a minister who is willing to travel and perform their ceremony in the location of their choice. And lastly, there are many gay couples who are unable to find a cleric who will even perform a marriage ceremony for them.
Whatever your reasons for needing a traveling minister, you are sure to find not only an Arizona venue that matches your taste but a minister who will help make the happiest of your days and dreams come true.
God bless all your decisions for your upcoming nuptials as you begin your lives together and please look for more of my upcoming articles that will save up both money and time as your happy date approaches.